Easy protection and fast recovery for your Office 365 data
Microsoft Office 365 retains deleted data in the recycle bin—but only for 93 days. And restoring entire folders or mailboxes is a tedious, manual process—and if the data you need is mission-critical, that means costly downtime that you can’t afford.
Cloud-to-Cloud Backup provides comprehensive, cost-effective, scalableprotection for your Office 365 data. It automatically backs up all your email ,OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Groups, and Teams data to Barracuda Cloud Storage. And when time is of the essence, restoring what you need takes just afew clicks.
Quick and easy recovery
Access, search, and retrieve your protected Office 365 data from any internet-connected device. Find specific items, folders, and mailboxes, or select every item within a given time range, or every item created by a specified user.
You decide where to restore the selected data: to the original user account, to a separate location, or to any other account you specify.
Unmatched ease of use
Barracuda Cloud Control providessimple, intuitive management. Unlimited storage means no worries or extra charges as your business scales. Use role-based access control to specify who can do what. Get visibility into all aspects of backup and storage status, and set up email alerts for urgent events.
128-bit SSL encryption protects your data in transit, and backed-up data at rest is protected with 256-bit AES encryption. Barracuda Cloud storage is SSAE Type II certified and undergoes regular third-party audits. Multi-factor authentication, IP address login restrictions, and rolebased access control ensure even greater security.
- Protect Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Groups, and Teams.
- Customizable backup schedule
- On-demand anytime backup
- 128-bit AES encryption in transit and 256-bit encryption at rest
- No-hassle setup
- Full Software-as-a-Service solution—no hardware or software to manage
- Easy to set up and use—no installation required
- Role-based user management—control who can backup, restore, or view data
- User-based licensing—protect your environment as your company grows
- Unlimited storage and unlimited retention—retain all your data for as long as you need
- Available in multiple geolocations worldwide—store data in the region that works best
- Point-in-time recovery
- Cross-user recovery—recover items to different users
- File-revision recovery—recover specific file revisions as needed
- Instant download from anywhere
- Granular, item-level reporting for backups and restores
- Audit-log reporting for all actions across your account
- Configurable email notification—monitor your account through customizable email reports.
Barracuda Networks and the Barracuda Networks logo are registered trademarks of Barracuda Networks, Inc. in the United States.
All other names are the property of their respective owners.